Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A Suggestion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidhelix

i know all you guys, encountered, newly registered members here to ask for ckt diagrams,schematics,help with these proj,senior projects suggestion blah blah...without trying the google first.

How about adding a Google search bar here in eto.

I am sorry but I didn't get your point and I am not sure how it will help?

I assume everyone knows how to reach google.com so if the person can’t search in google or any other search engine before posting, why he will use *this* search bar?

solidhelix said:
i know all you guys, encountered, newly registered members here to ask for ckt diagrams,schematics,help with these proj,senior projects suggestion blah blah...without trying the google first.

How about adding a Google search bar here in eto.
probably of no use..
i they want to ask , they will ask the same ..

it is better if this forum had a detection scheme so that if a user posts a question, and a similar answer exists, he will be redirected to that answer instead of posting the question.

We get the same problem at the Z80 forum I mod. We just reply with the link(s) to the google results and lock/delete the thread. Same if the topic already exists. I've rarely had to go that far lately.

DigiTan said:
We get the same problem at the Z80 forum I mod. We just reply with the link(s) to the google results and lock/delete the thread. Same if the topic already exists. I've rarely had to go that far lately.
that may be a better solution .
and this type of posters do exist in all forums .. and it is the forum culture that will dictate their fait .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back