Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A simple qestion. Plese...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is now certanly working!

I call it the E-bridge

The difrance betwen the old(un working)Circuit is that the botom transistor is flipt verticaly

What do you think? 8)

Attachments

• Motor_Control1.jpg
    Motor_Control1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 381
Someone Electro said:
This is now certanly working!

I call it the E-bridge

The difrance betwen the old(un working)Circuit is that the botom transistor is flipt verticaly

What do you think? 8)

It won't work. Sebi's circuit is a good one, but if I understand you correctly, you don't have any optoisolators or a PNP transistor.
The bottom line is, you can't make a motor reverse directions with just 2 NPNs controlled from a parallel port.

Someone Electro said:
Well the motor was thurning in bouth directions and with just 1 mA as input
Did you see this on your simulator, or do you have hardware running (i.e., a real motor)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back