Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

97 buick park ave ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha Scott

Someone broke my box under my steering with I believe my anti theft box now my radio want play doors dont unlock n lock with switch car alarm want work driver seat don't move any more plz help can't pop good anymore I need help

Welcome to ETO, Natasha Scott!

Will the car start?

My first thought is that someone tried to "hot-wire" the car and tore out some significant wires from the harness under the steering wheel area.

I googled "1997 buick park ave security system failure" with poor results. Ditto with "1997 buick park avenue security system location", also with poor results.

But I did find this YouTube vid that leads me to believe that a failed security system does not result in the symptoms you list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back