Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89c51 project kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

puremobi

Hi,
i have a project kit with everythin in it..from leds,lcd display,driver ic,clock n so on.
I programmed a 89c51 to light an led with timer and used it on bread board ,but the led doesn light up.

the same microcontroller works on my kit.

i hav used a regulator and capacitor and correct clock and ..
it jus doesn work on my bread board..
what to do..
i tried another bread board..same issue..
pls help

You've provided no circuit diagram or code. I'm at my home computer so I haven't got my crystal ball with me.

Hi,
i have a project kit with everythin in it..from leds,lcd display,driver ic,clock n so on.
I programmed a 89c51 to light an led with timer and used it on bread board ,but the led doesn light up.

the same microcontroller works on my kit.

i hav used a regulator and capacitor and correct clock and ..
it jus doesn work on my bread board..
what to do..
i tried another bread board..same issue..
pls help

Pls send the diagram.

hey all,
thanks for the reply..
i removed the entire circuit n redid for the last time..and it workd finally..iam proceding on n interfacing other components.
i started out like 'mea' said with blinking all over again..
i will send the figure..iam sure u guys are there to help
thanks !
sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back