Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7-sement digit display using Keypad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mytech

Hi following is the routine i found at net for 4x4 matrix keypad in C.

Matrix Keypad interfacing with Microcontroller AVR tutorial: AVR Programming : 8051 Microcontroller Projects AVR PIC Projects Tutorials Ebooks Libraries codes

can i use this to display digits using the keypad inputs or do i need any keypad numabers matrix to be assigned?. If yes, Can sombody reply me the simple main code[while(1)] to monitor the key lets say if 5 is pressed then make P1 as high or something like that?.
I have few C codes for Code Lock but it is mingle with LCD concepts also, so i am getting confused to catch the keypad concept alone.
So, I just want to display digit 5 using keypad.
Guide me simple example. This is for learning purpose only.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back