Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 seg display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woops !

Please check your link ...
I get the Geocities.com "This Page is Not Available" message :(

If you do a right click 'save as' it will come to you.
I would avoid looking at it in Word unless you have your macro's turned off.
The small amount of text could have been easily posted here.

Here is his 'project':
"Draw a schematic diagram showing how an 8086 based microprocessor can be connected with sevent segement display, seven segment driver, memory and keyboard.
Draw a flowchart and write a program to do the following :
A program to look at keyboard entries and store this information to be added with other data entry
A program to do the total sales for the day.
A program which will let the owner to change its tax percentage when it is needed
A program to clear and set the sevent segement display to zero when a particular sales is finished."
:roll:

the link is working

I am trying to avoid posting the project on the web. Acutally it does not contain any macros but it contains a scheme. Try Save Target As.
I really need your help. The instructor explained nothing concerning the project. He said it is clear. But what about the seven segment displays . I think there are 6 or 7. I only know how to deal with one. I did not take digital logic or EC yet.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back