Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4x4x4 led cube

Status
Not open for further replies.

emperror123

currently i am designing 4x4x4 led cube but i not using RGB led i am just using super bright led, just wanna ask if i using 220 ohm resistor circuit when voltage come out from pic15f877a is 5v

1st layer is white, 2nd layer blue, 3rd layer green and 4th layer is red, is it enuf voltage supply to it?

The voltage isn't the problem, the current a PIC I/O line can supply is very limited, definitely not enough for your needs, you'll need to define the EXACT specifications for your diodes in order to determine how best to proceed, you'll need to use transistors or a more sophisticated driver circuit to power them.

You have no provided enough information to answer your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back