Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

20mhz RF circuit help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

16mofed84

Hello
This is the first post in this forum
I want to make a Circuit to send and receive data
I want to use 2 Crystal (20mhz)
Such as those found in games (Games Car)

20 MHz or 20 mhz? 20 millihertz isn't a practical radio frequency. 20 MHz is already licensed in most countries.

Function is transfer the sound from place to another
Distance is 10 meters
But the important thing is to use the crystal because its very accuracy (20.000Mhz)
Thank you for mneary your reply

There are inexpensive commercial units you can buy that will do what you want 16, why are you trying to build the circuit yourself?

You would have to have a LONG antenna for that frequency if you want it to be very effective.

Austin

Not necessarily EN, all those clocks you see in the US that advertise they're atomic get their signal from a 5 10 or 15mhz signals from Colorado. They don't have very large antennas.

thank you,,

I want to understand how it works
And do one
I have many equipments ,coil, transistors....
and
I want to use it

Not necessarily EN, all those clocks you see in the US that advertise they're atomic get their signal from a 5 10 or 15mhz signals from Colorado. They don't have very large antennas.

why large antenna?????
in car game (27Mhz) antenna is 20cm
the Differences is 7 Mhz!!

If I were you then I would try some of these circuits.

For the inductor values, if you don't get the frequency right then try this website:RADIO CALCULATIONS

For the Low power fm transmiter:

When assembling the fm transmitter circuit, make sure the rotor of C3 is connected to the +9V supply. This ensures that there will be minimal frequency disturbance when the screwdriver touches the adjustment shaft. You can use a small piece of non copper-clad circuit board to make a screwdriver – this will not alter the frequency.

Q1 is a conventional Colpitts oscillator design. The audio signal applied to the base of Q1 causes the frequency to change, as the transistor’s collector current is modulated by the audio. This provides the frequency modulation (FM) that can be received on any standard FM band receiver.

The inductors are 9.5 turns of 1mm diameter enamelled copper wire. They are close wound on a 3mm diameter former, which is removed after the coils are wound.
The output is a low power of 100 mW, but for some of you this fm rf transmitter can delivers the desired power for broadcasting on your street or with a proper antenna you can cover a small neighborhood. If you need a power wireless fm transmitter use the above menu, you can find transmitters starting with low fm power up to high power fm transmitters.

but just a heads up if they catch you using this bandwith then you are in big trouble, and FYI HAM Radio operators are crawling all over this bandwidth, I would try a much higher frequency (500 Mhz) remember that the data tranasfer rate cannot exceed the transmit frequency.

Attachments

• 145-146-mhz-crystal-fm-transmitter.gif
    145-146-mhz-crystal-fm-transmitter.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 281
  • low-power-fm-transmitter.gif
    low-power-fm-transmitter.gif
    29.4 KB · Views: 580
  • XtalLockedBugCct.gif
    XtalLockedBugCct.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 373
You will probably receive no help here for a transmitter broadcasting on 20.000 MHz. It is already in use (in USA and elsewhere for time code signals) and we don't want to listen to you interfering.

Change your plans and use a band which is legal for short range communication. We don't care if you only have two crystals.

I do not live in the USA
why no help for transmitter!?

the radio :
from am (530Khz-1.6Mhz)
:
20Mhz
27Mhz
:
:
to fm (88Mhz-108Mhz)

are the 20Mhz is not legal wave??
thank u for reply