Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16x4 / 12x4 character LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camping

Hello,

I want to make a LCD in a product that have some LED`s at the moment. I know how to put a microprocessor in it so I can use it for control the LCD. But I don`t have much space for the LCD only 50mm width and I want to display some info so I need a 16x4 or 12x4 character LCD with max 50mm width. That can be a COG or so but I have find only 1 but that was on a site that you can`t by from so thats not that good then, so if some know a store or something where I can get a small display then pleace help me.

Thanks Rik,

I am not sure on the websites to get these from... I do know that they are really popular in the car audio world. If you go to www.mp3car.com and do a search on what you are trying to find. I am sure that they you can find which websites they got theres from. I have visited the sites before but I do not remember the names.

Good Luck!!

-Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back