Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16f628 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
be80be
I'm from georgia :) P.S. so the reasin is in lack of voltage on MCLR yes? what if just putting 1.5V battery in series from RS232 V++ to MCLR? Like rs232-Vbattery-MCLR? are the other voltages enough? and when not programming, just 1.5V will be on that pin and it won't make any problems yes?

You could try I tested maybe 50 jdm style programmers some work a little better then the rest but if your serial post is low they don't work right You need you a pickit2 or clone of one if you want to make one like this Pm me and I'll tell you how to get a 18f2550 with pickit2 firmware on it for free.

Attachments

• MY_CLONE.PNG
    MY_CLONE.PNG
    106.8 KB · Views: 225
be80be
I sent you a PM and Now it IS 11 volt and can't program and why? 11 is enough yes?

Can't I do anything to increace the voltage? for example, turn off the cooler or something or just from BIOS or something like that?

Can't I do anything to increace the voltage? for example, turn off the cooler or something or just from BIOS or something like that?

Have you tried your 1.5v battery in series with MCLR

I can't do it because I program with programmer and i don't know where and how to connect battery

hi.
Look here.

Attachments

• 000esp04.gif
    000esp04.gif
    53 KB · Views: 193
You have to like programming to use a jdm and keep at it there a pain. I would say the 1.5 volt boost will do the job

Eric

You have to like programming to use a jdm and keep at it there a pain. I would say the 1.5 volt boost will do the job

Eric

hi,
I would never use or own a JDM prommer, my PIC Start+ gets the job done for me.

So I have to build a new programmer? can't anything be done with this one?I have absolutely the same:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

no no I mean I have the same programmer and there is no way to connect battery. open the pictures and you will guess what I mean

no no I mean I have the same programmer and there is no way to connect battery. open the pictures and you will guess what I mean

hi,
This is the way I would try it.

Attachments

• 000esp05.png
    000esp05.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 188
ericgibbs
ok I will try, thanks!

Yes it helped :)) thanks for helping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads