Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

13 years of stupidity confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here = the place where I have both lived and worked the last 13 years.

"facepalm"

My abode entrance:
IMG_20190803_154742.jpg

How people treat animals is a direct reflection on their own personalty and all they don't care for. This usless excuse for a human being is ANC top brass. Advocate Gerrie Nel with the help from a Crowdfunding campaign here is gonna start with her.

And South Africans are opening their wallets. I donated an insignificant amount cause it's all I have. Every little bit helps in the end.

Anyway, I'm giving you guys a break from my constant updates and stuff. I know you've your own crap to handle.
I'm gonna go silent for a while. This is after all an Electronic Forum. The best on the net.

So, I'm gonna pop in now and again hopefully with some funny pics to make smile

Love ETO. So I effectively limit my posting for a bit. Self Moderation.

I can do this.

tv

Anyway this "hero" died last week... Robert Gabriel Mugabe. He destroyed his country's health system....
Decided he needs the best medical care. Off to Singapore. What a pos he is/was. May his soul never rest.

If anyone cares reading more about this "hero" see the article below. I don't understand African mentality. Apparently neither does the Author of this well written article.

So... we've had only 3 CRT sets come into the shop since Thursday last week. 3 sets.

Flat screens probably 6. Everything repaired but noone collects.

I'm living on bread and the cheapest stuff I can buy to go with it. So I don't go to bed hungry.

The RWC coming Friday. Our useless SABC could not afford to bid for it. All the money stolen. So the people we deal with here can't watch it. Never mind even listen to matches on a radio.

So customers are not bothering collecting sets.

I can weather this storm. But can the stupid ANC voters here?

They not happy with their ANC anymore. Let them find out the hard way At last.

I'm gonna set him up. And shock him. I'm tired of protecting him. Hell, it's been more than 3 months of protecting him. He's still useless.

I need to get work done. He's all muscles and zero brain power.

I need brain power. Not this. So...he needs to go
I'm done.

For example today.... I ask him to walk quicker please. Not slow. I use a walking stick to get around. He's slower than me.

And here's 23. I'm 56.

Bit of a brain problem with him. So..... I'm done.
Time no more for training him anymore. I'm tired. There is no point.

Shock... shock.... just when you think you finished shocking..... here is another one.

Wake up. Sometimes only a shock fixes that.

I'm grrrr. I feel so sorry for this clown muscles but zero brain.

He's all muscles and zero brain power.

That reminds me of the saying - "Too strong for light work"...

How about giving him a print of the navy NEETS volume one and telling him he has to read and memorise one page each day?
Something may sink in?
**broken link removed**

Get the fundamentals in and he may be able to understand the overall subject a bit better..

The thing is he's supposed to know all that stuff. He's got the papers to prove it :( :(

But he knows nothing :( :( :(

Aaand the owner told him today is his last day.
Practiced LIFO. Last In First Out. I've never tried harder training someone. It gets to a stage you are waisting your time. Good luck to this qualified useless dude.

Maybe the next guy trying to work with him will kill him out of pure frustration. Within a day on the job lol.

Anyway, no longer my problem babysitting him anymore.

I still can't believe I had the patience to last almost 4 Months with his uselessness.

tvtech

Last edited:
Aaand...he phoned me. Do I mind giving him a reference on his CV for the jobs he's applying for......

I'm wary cause he is going full throttle for the qualification listed on CV ...heavy current.

....... I dunno what to say. Kept him alive by watching everything he did with relatively safe low power but high voltage CRT.

Now, someone else has to watch him fiddling with high current and high voltage. And keep him safe. So, I will simply back away now.
If I get phoned I will say that yes he has lots of POTENTIAL..and cut the call.

They will work out later that I meant lots of POTENTIAL to get killed.

tvtech

Just be honest with the guy.
You've watched his back, and kept him from making himself a Darwin Award winner so far, but that's where your responsibility ends now.
If he's a danger to himself when not supervised, you would be doing him no favors by glossing over that and letting him be seen as competent in an area that he is not, to someone else. I don't know what it's like in SA, but as far as I understand it, you cannot give somebody a bad reference - but you can refuse to give one.
Let him know where you stand on this and why.
One day, if he is still around, he might thank you for it.

My 0.02.

@ mickster:

I hear you. But I'm over babysitting people. It's taken it's toll on me. In 13 years here I've probably aged 30 years.

I came to this place fit and strong. I now walk with a walking stick. I'm only 56 years old.

That's what happens when you are surrounded by stupidly every day. Wears you out. Until you've no ounce of energy left.

I don't know what it's like in SA, but as far as I understand it, you cannot give somebody a bad reference - but you can refuse to give one.

We used to have school kids on work experience for a week, and we had to give them a written report at the end of it - and they introduced the stupid idea that you could only put positive things.

On one I wrote "He turned up almost on time on some days" - the only positive thing I could find :D

And than I loose it.... and look to rock n roll to keep me sane. Like tonight.

See you all on the music video thread. I'm too tired to link it here. You know where it is lol.

Just watch a bit of Russian vehicular ice ballet - it puts stupid in context..
And it's good for learning Russian swear words, if you ever feel the need!

Never mind the snow and ice, many of them cannot drive properly in dry sunny conditions.

It seems to be a combination of:
Poor maintenance.
Bald tyres.
Too much vodka.
No idea how to drive.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back