• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

13 years of stupidity confirmed

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Here = the place where I have both lived and worked the last 13 years.

"facepalm"

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
How people treat animals is a direct reflection on their own personalty and all they don't care for. This usless excuse for a human being is ANC top brass. Advocate Gerrie Nel with the help from a Crowdfunding campaign here is gonna start with her.

And South Africans are opening their wallets. I donated an insignificant amount cause it's all I have. Every little bit helps in the end.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Anyway, I'm giving you guys a break from my constant updates and stuff. I know you've your own crap to handle.
I'm gonna go silent for a while. This is after all an Electronic Forum. The best on the net.

So, I'm gonna pop in now and again hopefully with some funny pics to make smile

Love ETO. So I effectively limit my posting for a bit. Self Moderation.

I can do this.

tv

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Anyway this "hero" died last week... Robert Gabriel Mugabe. He destroyed his country's health system....
Decided he needs the best medical care. Off to Singapore. What a pos he is/was. May his soul never rest.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
If anyone cares reading more about this "hero" see the article below. I don't understand African mentality. Apparently neither does the Author of this well written article.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
So... we've had only 3 CRT sets come into the shop since Thursday last week. 3 sets.

Flat screens probably 6. Everything repaired but noone collects.

I'm living on bread and the cheapest stuff I can buy to go with it. So I don't go to bed hungry.

The RWC coming Friday. Our useless SABC could not afford to bid for it. All the money stolen. So the people we deal with here can't watch it. Never mind even listen to matches on a radio.

So customers are not bothering collecting sets.

I can weather this storm. But can the stupid ANC voters here?

They not happy with their ANC anymore. Let them find out the hard way At last.

EE World Online Articles