Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12V 2A smps circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, i got this circuit from web. i draw it on easyeda online software but unable to get simulation. please help me find error.
Switching-power-supply-12-V-2-A.jpg

Attachments

• Schematic_12v-2A-power-supply_Sheet-1_20190219110443.pdf
    61.2 KB · Views: 230
i need a 12v 2A smps ciruit, with all protection because have to use it in agriculture field where transient and spike are too much.

I notice that there is a 2200pf capacitor between real gnd. and output gnd. replace the power input with a 300v dc battery and short out C11. if you are using something like "Tina"/"LTSpice" for your simulator it should be then able to handle it. Remember it is an SMPS so will have to be careful when specifying start and finish times.

Your schematic shows that the input voltage is zero. Both inputs are connected to -220 volts. I suspect you intend it to be powered bay AC but it should also work with DC input. If you change one of the input pins to 0v it may well work.
I have just noticed that the schematic in your PDF does show an AC input so I think that should work. (Note I don't use simulators. I just build things and trace the problem is they don't work.)

Les.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back