Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12 volt constant analog source with variable frequency..

Status
Not open for further replies.
dynamic state of space is a state were electrical pressure never remains the same, while a static state in space is when a objects (space) remains at a constant electrical pressure..
the fluxuation from one to the other means to go from a constantly changing never remaining the same in electrical pressure to staying the same and not changing..

production of conversion what i am trying to say is when they say the resonance frequency of water they mean when water goes to peak in it conversion from liquid to fuel gas within the circuit.. so when the production rate of the conversion from water to fuel gas is maximized within the setup.....

The middle diodes you have on each leg serve no purpose since all three winding sets are on the same iron core and in the same phase orientation to the others.

so you are telling me that these diodes will not block current going from secondary into the posisitve choke when ac primary signal swings polarity into the opposite direction? what will that diode do?

Sorry but it seems like most of what you've said above is pure pseudoscience. It seems like you've been reading too many HHO and overunity material without applying enough critical thinking.

look label me however you please.. call me non informed and say that my views are pure pseudoscience.. go ahead and say i have read to many fairy tails and that all these things are based off mislead science i dont care.. i came onto a forum that specializes in building circuits and all i get is much question on my purpose rather then the simple topic at hand. how to build a analog power source for experimenting with coils.. people act like anything that has the slightest resemblance is witch craft or somthing!.! so can anyone help me or am i just wasting my time?

dynamic state of space is a state were electrical pressure never remains the same, while a static state in space is when a objects (space) remains at a constant electrical pressure..
What do you mean by electrical pressure in this context?

the fluxuation from one to the other means to go from a constantly changing never remaining the same in electrical pressure to staying the same and not changing..
Funny?

Because Wikipedia says fluxuation is something to do with Reggie music.
Reggie and the Full Effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google says a similar thing:
fluxuation - Google Search

I hope you can see why I haven't taken any of what you just said seriously.

so you are telling me that these diodes will not block current going from secondary into the positive choke when ac primary signal swings polarity into the opposite direction? what will that diode do?

From your earlier description
im using a old ford f-250 alternator. it has 6 poles south and 6 poles north on the rotor. im curious to see its effects when u have 3 wires in series on the stator per phase its not a stock configuration its rewound. 2 out of the 3 wires per phase are wound at the same time, while one was wound alone and all three placed in each phase.. the two wound together represent positive and negative choke.. while the positive choke of each phase has a blocking diode between the positive wind and whats considered the secondary postive of the 3 wires... having 9 different wires wound on the stator total.. all nine in operation are aiding in current flow since electrons all travel in the same direction..

your "choke" coils appear to be just more windings on the each of the individual phase poles that the other two sets of coils are on as you have them drawn. If so all they do is they all work like one bigger single coil with more wraps when put in series as you show them and nothing more. Thats why the diodes serve no purpose in the circuit as you have it drawn.

Unless you have a better description and explanation and perhaps some pictures or a better over all schematic of how everything is built I can only guess as to what it is you are trying to do. But basically as Hero put it your stuff so far sounds more like the pseudoscience nonsense than real physics based terminology and design.

Your using a lame terminology language that is rough, difficult to understand, and generally just to vague from the honest scientific terminology and engineering languages that people who work with real physics and mechanical or electrical systems use.

That pseudoscience crap sounds real wordy and impressive to a person who has limited or no education in the real sciences but to those who do know those sciences and are well educated in them its just a bunch of ignorant sounding nonsense.

I hope you can see why I haven't taken any of what you just said seriously.

nope sure dont see why you wouldnt take anyone serious thats taking there time to explore and learn IF you are on here to help people..
what im saying is that when the use of dyanamic states of space and static states of space are being pulsed in a sequential mode.. the 2d objects being pulsed would they not interact with a 3d space across the parallel gap?

electrical pressure im refering to is voltage.. voltage is potential in a wire its potential is either a pressure or a vacuum within the wire which both relate to pressure correct?

i dont care if one does or doesnt care.. if this was a helpful forum for learning, it wouldnt regulate helping people with simple things like a simple electric device for instance a analog power source they would help one achieve what they are aiming for.. its like a mind that wants to try there own path is forbidden and is frowned upon like modern day witchcraft lol.

hero you are being unhelpful and you persist on labeling how you dont take others serious with different knowledge background and or perspectives then you just prove yourself to be judgmental and unhelpful of perspectives outside of your teachings and or ideas. this in all just results in a negative outcome being led by your quick labeling of fellow man..

what im saying is that when the use of dyanamic states of space and static states of space are being pulsed in a sequential mode.. the 2d objects being pulsed would they not interact with a 3d space across the parallel gap?

two dimensional and three dimensional dynamic and static states of space? WTF? :confused:
This is why people dont help. We dont have a clue what you are talking about. :(

electrical pressure im refering to is voltage.. voltage is potential in a wire its potential is either a pressure or a vacuum within the wire which both relate to pressure correct?

That makes no sense at all. As far as I know electrons do not create an electric vacuum. :confused:
Its this sort of poorly thought out logic that is why the pseudoscience people catch hell from the real sciences people. The real science people know what they are talking about and can easily back up what they are talking about with real provable physical demonstrations.

if this was a helpful forum for learning, it wouldn't regulate helping people with simple things like a simple electric device for instance a analog power source they would help one achieve what they are aiming for.. its like a mind that wants to try there own path is forbidden and is frowned upon like modern day witchcraft lol.

From the view of real life scientific terminology you are basically chanting scientific sounding words of nonsense and waving the wand around and then wondering why the real scientists dont want to partake in your work and consider it a bunch of nonsense. ;)

So what is it you are aiming for? Up to now not much of what you have said has not given any real clues as to what it is you are trying to do with an alternator.
When you can give a real scientific explanation of what it is you are trying to do and what the end result or effect is that you are trying to achieve people will start helping. :)

When you can give a real scientific explanation of what it is you are trying to do and what the end result or effect is that you are trying to achieve people will start helping. :)
I agree with that.

Speak BS and you'll only get BS back.

If you want help then speak sense, that way people will understand what you're saying and they'll at least stand a chance of helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back