Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

00-99 COUNT UP & DOWN USING PIC16f887a

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the requirements is 2 single digit 7 seg..

You better not say you wrote the code google will tell on you LOL

ISIS is not going to be like real hardware it slows it down so you can see whats going on.

You better not say you wrote the code google will tell on you LOL

ISIS is not going to be like real hardware it slows it down so you can see whats going on.

we dont have to build the hardware.. our requirement is only the simulation in ISIS..

It's not the code that's letting you see it change segments it's ISIS and how it show the simulation.

Play with this line in the code

Code:
msecs   equ     usecs*1000
change it to
Code:
msecs   equ     usecs*100

The code I posted for you was for a 16mhz clock you need to let ISIS no that.

Or change this line
Code:
clock   equ     16
change the 16 to what your using.

Hello, i have the same project but in my case, the maximum value is 20 instead of 99. What do I need to change in the code?

Without changing the code, you can easily convince anybody that the "simulation is not running at real time due to your cpu speed"
and you can see the proof in the message written at the message bar of the ISIS application.

hello! i have placed the circuit on the breadboard but it doesnt seem to work.. the display doesn't light up in any way?.. anything you can say about it?

hello! i have placed the circuit on the breadboard but it doesnt seem to work.. the display doesn't light up in any way?.. anything you can say about it?
Remember that ISIS application does not show the power supply pins for ICs in the schematic.

Blinking is "probably good". It might actually show that "inter-digit" blanking is being used. I did not look at the code.
Just from my old days of 6800 class programming and a clock I made at an HP/Agilent Explorer's post.

You have to briefly turn off the digit scan while loading the new digit. Otherwise, you will see artifacts (Low brightness versions of the previous digit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back