Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

0.3V Detection Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suraj143

I have the below wave form. Can somebody tell me a very basic circuit to detect the red colour area.High/ low will be fine.

Thanks

Attachments

• Sync.PNG
    Sync.PNG
    9.3 KB · Views: 177
I have the below wave form. Can somebody tell me a very basic circuit to detect the red colour area.High/ low will be fine.

Thanks

hi,
A LM393 comparator could be set to detect this level.:)

Thanks ericgibbs.

Is there any simple transistor solution?

Because I'm getting the signals from 4 channels.So I need to make 4 IC circuits.It must be a very small circuit.

Here's a easy way doing this. However you need negative voltage supply AND you need to calculate resistors in voltage divider. AND you need an and gate (i omitted drawing a bjt-and gate).

Attachments

• nullPt3Volt.jpg
    nullPt3Volt.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 177
From the look of that waveform he needs a sync-seperator, there are some really good IC ones, or a simple single transistor will do the job.
Using a single transistor will also "detect" when voltage is at maximum.

I'll draw a little more to see if I understand this right

Attachments

• output_middleLevelVoltageDetector.png
    output_middleLevelVoltageDetector.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Thats the point I need sync seperator.

the problem is I don't have special IC's.Thats why I need to do from simple ciruit.

That single transistor solution is a nice idea.But I don't know how to implement.What transistor Do I have to use?

i know that diodes won't pass current if the voltage over them is below a certain level
you might be able to use a diode that won't pass current if the voltage is less than say 0.2V (not that i know if such a diode even exists)
and the signal coming out of the diode will go through a transistor to drive a LED or whatever
and plz do correct me if i'm wrong since i got a pretty basic understanding in electronics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back