Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

World's cheapest car..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys realize that there are golf carts on American golf courses that are adorned with features and performance that far exceeds that TaTa? Heck, there lawn tractors that surpass that car as well!

The cheapest car in the world is made for a different kind of world than we have. They have a lot of people with a lot of poverty.

wmmullaney said:
The way I understand it is there isn't AC or electric windows.

(AC is essential here because it's so darn hot)
I think the "car" is made for India where it is much hotter.

I hope it has long-wear brakes for all of the stop-n-go due to roaming cows in their streets!

Well..

Well,

In cities... we cannot even take our speed more than 40 Kmph... hence , speedwise this may be perfect city car...

RADIO... etc can be fixed by self also...

But,

All the contents shown in by " Electrician " are of atandard version...

The deluxe version surely may a lot of features...

Regards,

simran..:)

simrantogether said:
Well,

All the contents shown in by " Electrician " are of atandard version...

The deluxe version surely may a lot of features...

Regards,

simran..:)

still the same price or not????

Why would anybody buy "a deluxe" crappy little golf cart?
It is made for poor people. They don't want and can't afford deluxe.

I laugh when I see an expensive tiny Smart car.

simrantogether said:
So, are poor people bad...
Poor people are not bad, they just cannot afford luxury deluxe items.

That is why the "car" is so cheap, small and slow.

wmmullaney said:
The way I understand it is there isn't AC or electric windows.

(AC is essential here because it's so darn hot)

Ya AC is there... in deluxe version...

As , In India you'll find one of the coolest places like Jammu to hottest places like jaisalmer in world...

Hence, there are options for all...

Electric windows I dont know... Might be there...

Regards,

Simran..

Here's why it's so cheap, with a top speed of just 43mph, it's not much faster than a moped. That little 624cc 33bhp enging might be alright in a motorbike but not in a car. My Honda CB500 isn't the fastest of bikes with 57bhp and can do 110mph and 0 to 60 in just over five seconds.

**broken link removed**

Hero999 said:
**broken link removed**

70 km/H so it's a golf cart :D
i know countrys where if you want to use the highway your minimum speed have to be higher

sheet metal and plastic and adhesive

OK airplanes use this also but for this price i don't think it's the same deal as used in the avionic industry
probably they did crash test this thing but i doubt if they show you the results of the test

Robert-Jan

Chinese cars are coming to Canada. They are cheap but not as cheap as this Indian golf cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back