Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What can I do with 40+ LM2111N IC's ? (Audio IF amp IC's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have over 40 LM2111N IC's. The closest thing I can find to the correct datasheet (NTE708, cross referenced) says they are IF amplifier IC's. So... what is interesting that I can do with these? How useful are they? How do I test that the cross reference is correct? Is anyone familiar with these parts at all?

Note: I would likely be willing to share or trade a bunch of these to whoever can give me a good reason to want to do that, and an address in the US.

Thanks for your time.
-()b
I would be willing to buy 3 or 4. I have a US address and could use some for a couple projects.
If interested please PM me

Hello. I have over 40 LM2111N IC's. The closest thing I can find to the correct datasheet (NTE708, cross referenced) says they are IF amplifier IC's. So... what is interesting that I can do with these? How useful are they? How do I test that the cross reference is correct? Is anyone familiar with these parts at all?

Note: I would likely be willing to share or trade a bunch of these to whoever can give me a good reason to want to do that, and an address in the US.

Thanks for your time.
-()b
Hello.
This Circuit is used in King Aircraft DME. I have use for it and more than willing to buy 5-10 ea. Just give me a price. I am located in Norway but that should be no problem. Tell me price I send you the Money and you put it in an envelope and mail it
Mail adres: hrings@broadpark.no
Henning

Last edited:
Oh hey. Sorry for the long delay, some serious stuff happened to me IRL somewhat recently. So I must admit I haven't had any time for the forums.

Anyway... these chips.
If either of you guys PM me an address, I would probably be willing to just give you some minus the cost of shipping/postage. (Provided I have the time of course.) Should be like 2~5$ USPS priority mail.

Sorry again for making you wait so long for a reply.
-()b

LM2111 or CA2111 is FM IF Amplifier-Limiter and Quadrature Detector. It is used as part of FM receiver. Not usefull for anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back