Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

We need a Moderator!

Should Nigel Goodwin become a MODERATOR?

• Yes, ofcourse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

• I don't know him

• I know better person for this (please post his name)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, One week passed since I PM'd Administrator of this board, and nothing happened. We need new Moderator! I will try PM'ing existing moderators and see what will happen...

Partial succes

So I PMd Mechie, and he was very open to my suggestions. He will change my Post into sticky, so atleast people won't ask the same questions again. I also want to thank him, because he always answered in 10 minutes, and that change my mind regarding current moderators :wink: .
Too bad, that he can't add new moderators because Administrator did bot answer my request. Here's Mechies PM:
mechie said:
You need to talk to ElectroMaster, he alone promotes people to moderator.

I did actually follow the poll you ran (and saw the coment about us [mods] not being online :wink: ). Everyone has an opinion and this forum is so good because we allow that - I think shutting your poll down would have been bad for the community so it ran on and I kept quiet to see where it went - nothing harmful or untrue was said :)

The forum has grown massively since we started and I agree that another moderator is an excellent idea. Remember it is voluntary (we do it for free in spare time) and often work unseen - I can read postings without logging on so you won't see me (it's easier for me that way).

I agree that Nigel would be a superb moderator and wish him all the best if/when he is given the job.

EDIT: Today Administrator Answered the PM, and offered Nigel Moderatorship. Horay! :D

I vote for Nigel

but GTAman would be in the top two.

We should have one for the
GTAman
:D

Ok, so the Sticky issue is solved, and everybody hopes, that Nigel will start his moderatorship soon. This forum is turning better every minute.

Everybody Have a Nice day! (or night) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back