Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Waterfall Printer simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow looks great!!! i have a strong background in industrial automation so the mechanical side i am comfortable with but running code for a pc I'm DOA :(. Would you be willing to release your program?
May be program shall be released as a demo but again you shall also need micro-controller hex file to work with. I have put lot of efforts in making of this program especially defining the handshake-protocol between the micro controller and the program. This waterfall worked throughout 18Hrs continuously without any glitches in USB port.
Basically i have done improvement in controller program.. Now it has two screen...
1- The first one is now used to convert the designs and store in one file. In this way you make a number of files with 100's of various designs in each file.
2-The second part of program is to run these files in cyclic manner. After finishing the last file the program never stop and continue the first file. I have given 5sec stops between each file
smile.gif

This way the waterfall run throughout the day without human intervention
smile.gif

Presently:
1- I am making this program for touch screen monitor. Children come draw design with fingers and send to the waterfall, this way it will be interactive and more enjoyable.

Attachments

• Waterfall repeter.png
    Waterfall repeter.png
    36 KB · Views: 236
  • software.jpg
    software.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back