Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB identifying / "name"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris414

I'm trying adapt one of Microchip's USB demo's (the keyboard one), and am trying to change the name of the USB device that pops up in the bottom right hand corner when you plug it in for the first time. Right now it's called "keyboard demo", but cannot find anywhere in the code that sends that to the computer to let the computer know what the microcontroller is to be called. (i'm not sure what the correct term for the "name" is).

Can anyone point me in the right direction of what to look for? Does MY_PID have anything to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back