Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasonically controlled lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

chantelle

I am a furniture student working on a lighting project. I want to create 3 lighting units which will get brighter the closer they are together and dimmer the further away. However I have very little knowledge of sensors or circuits in general.

I currently plan to use ultrasonic sensors- two transmitters in two tables and a receiver in the third. I would like for the level of signal received by the third unit to send a signal to separate (RF?) receivers in all three units to tell them the level of light to emit. I would really appreciate any advice on how this might work and work the circuits might look like or alternative ways of making this work.

Very grateful for any advice you might have

Chantelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back