Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Bass Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was properly powered, and in the same room as you, It would likely cause your ear-drums to rupture, your lungs to explode, and your eyes to jump out of your face.

Oh my god ! It will be horrible condition. So I am not going in that way !

The MTX jackhammer is a real speaker that anybody can buy.
It is 22" and is rated for 6000W RMS continuously. It weighs 369 pounds.
There is a video on the web of a bunch of guys trying to install it in a car. I can't remember if the windows survived.

Attachments

• MTX Jackhammer.JPG
    MTX Jackhammer.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 197
The MTX jackhammer is a real speaker that anybody can buy.
It is 22" and is rated for 6000W RMS continuously. It weighs 369 pounds.
There is a video on the web of a bunch of guys trying to install it in a car. I can't remember if the windows survived.

How much is cost about it ? What is minimum configurations require to run this mammoth ?

Please tell this is correct or not ! I am serious about it ! So I can make PCB from this design ! I am waiting for your generosity !
Your second-order crossover network pcb is wired correctly but its inductors and maybe its capacitors are too small.
Inductors with an air-core and lots of thick wire are used in good crossover networlks. Inductors with an iron core and small non-polar electrolytic capacitors are used in cheap poor quality crossover networks.

Last edited:
Your second-order crossover network pcb is wired correctly but its inductors and maybe its capacitors are too small.
Inductors with an air-core and lots of thick wire are used in good crossover networlks. Inductors with an iron core and small non-polar electrolytic capacitors are used in cheap poor quality crossover networks.

Thank you for your generosity !

Can you tell me thickness of wire in size and good capacitor configurations ?

For your low power speakers, the wire in the inductors can be enamelled 20AWG size. The inductors in my home speakers is enamelled AWG16 size.

Metalized film capacitors with a tolerance of 5% are expensive and pretty big. They will have a minimum voltage rating of 63V.

For your low power speakers, the wire in the inductors can be enamelled 20AWG size. The inductors in my home speakers is enamelled AWG16 size.

Metalized film capacitors with a tolerance of 5% are expensive and pretty big. They will have a minimum voltage rating of 63V.

Thank you for dedicated infos !

Has anyone counted how many threads he made about his completely wrong pcb designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back