Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tach signal and F-V converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww... petty name calling now.
And he wonders why not having a polite and courteous attitude doesn't get him any good help. :(
Maybe he should take some lessons from the OP guy from the https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/old-generator-power-low.103132/ Thread. He is getting parts offered to to him for free from some of us jerks! Its amazing how using the correct attitude can get you everything you want and some friends to boot without ever having actually asked! :)

I don't know about AG but my life is pretty good! :)

I sort of hope someone finds this OP on another site and tells me. I might just join it to help him with his manors some more.:D

Last edited:
A guy on another forum sent me hundreds of Luxeon SuperFlux LEDs (4-pins, 70mA, very bright) as thanks and at EDA Board I have thousands of points as thanks for helping polite adults, not rude swearing little school kids.

This OP seems to be obsessed with the male organ so maybe it is a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back