Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spanish bullfight - Bull's retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camping was a disappointment. Due to my procrastination in reserving a campsite at a nice forest location, I had to resort to a more established campground. Next to me was a very loud family reunion clan. Big guys... enough of them that even I and my hickory stick wouldn't do well against.... when it's dark and 11pm, one doesn't walk up to a half dozen, drunken big men (6'6" @ 275lbs+) and ask them to quiet down. Worse yet is the garbage and flaming campfire they left upon their departure.... a bunch of sad, rude individuals. Campground management doesn't seem to enforce the rules they post.... just more lameness. This group of noisemakers even set up 3 lighted/decorated Christmas trees in their site powered via a hidden AC extension cord routed through the weeds, tapped into my electric pedestal box!!
The evening got uncomfortably hot and humid so I took advantage of the 50-amp AC supply, turned on the air conditioning, removed their water hose from MY water spigot and connected my RV to it ..... afterall I paid for the hook-ups and they were intended for my site, not theirs! I wonder how well they slept through the noisy air conditioner running all night?

Reminds me strongly on camping in Denmark.

Danish people seem to enjoy "Brüllsaufen", which means they drink an awe full lot of beer and "Schnaps" all night long making a lot of noise and fall asleep when all the others wake up (if they had a chance to get a nap). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back