Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spanish bullfight - Bull's retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be spotted attending an Indians game!

You should be spotted attending an Indians game!

Only time I am at an Indians game is if they are playing the Yankees. :)

Ron

Boncuk: You look great in that outfit. My mother used to make me wear that too, but than I learned to dress myself. Btw: Texas is a country! E

Btw: Texas is a country! E

Are you sure? Look at the map!

The map borders are also used by TI (Texas Instruments) as logo on their chips.

Texas is one of the 52 states of the USA as far as I have learnt.

Attachments

• Texas.jpg
    Texas.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
I think Canadaelk may have been kidding with you. Often Texas is jokingly referred to as being a country instead of a state since it's larger than a good many countries on this planet!

I think Canadaelk may have been kidding with you. Often Texas is jokingly referred to as being a country instead of a state since it's larger than a good many countries on this planet!

You never know what these "canooks" are thinking. :D

Last edited:
You guys are funny...LOL.

Anyway, South Africa have hosted and then lost all our World Soccer Cup (FIFA) chances. We are out. France is also out.

Holding thumbs for the likes of England, Brazil, Argentina or any country that is capable of giving a display of amazing soccer.

Apparently, killing the bull did not help South Africa's ability one bit. Am I surprised...no.

I was one among a minority of workers still manning the pumps today, whilst most of the other 'workers' sat around idly, watching the goggle-box and the over-paid prima donna's running around.

This was actually at work, you know, the place where you are employed and expected to produce a full day's work...

The scowls and shouts of indignation about making too much noise, from the slackers sat on their arses, fell on deaf ears... in fact, they only added fuel to the fire!

HiTech and Boncuk: Sure, go ahead. Blame Canada! But do not forget: we gave you Cpt. Kirk. OK, now you can blame us. E

HiTech and Boncuk: Sure, go ahead. Blame Canada! But do not forget: we gave you Cpt. Kirk. OK, now you can blame us. E

I don't know about Capt. Kirk, but I know about Celine Dion - great singer and great voice. :)

I'm not blaming Canada for anything.... well, maybe those unwanted Alberta Clippers I have to put up with sometimes. I was in your corner canadaelk trying to explain Texas' large size.
Anyway, skip Celine Dion and William Shatner (both goofballs). I do thank you for Gordon Lightfoot, Red Green (Steve Smith and his main cast), Sarah McLachlan, Neil Young, Tragically Hip, Robbie Robertson, The Guess Who, John Candy and the ever-powerful rock band RUSH. The list could go on and on. It's hard to believe that Gordon Lughtfoot is 71 yrs. old , still performing and looking healthy.

Mikebits: My babelfish told me it is Baaaah in German.
HiTech: To understand a language and it's people you have to understand the humour. It took me a while. Other great Canadian artists are Bare Naced Ladies, Buffy St. Marie, Diana Krall, Anne Murray and cd lang. You gave us Brittany Speers, thanks. E

Mikebits: My babelfish told me it is Baaaah in German.
Other great Canadian artists are Bare Naced Ladies, Buffy St. Marie, Diana Krall, Anne Murray and cd lang. You gave us Brittany Speers, thanks. E
U mean K.D. Lang of which I have some of her nicely done songs. Britanny Speers is not of any of my doing, nor is Lindsey Lohan and that eternal dim-witted Courtney Love. Keep it up buddy and I hope Lady Gaga decides to pitch camp permanently in Canada!!

Just gettin' rid of the trash over here! :D

Now you are scaring me, but in your avatar you allready have the advantage with the pitchfork.
Where in Penna are you? Nice place! Great for camping.
You are right, it is k. d. lang. She is still working on the capitalization though.
Cheers, E

Now you are scaring me, but in your avatar you allready have the advantage with the pitchfork.
Where in Penna are you? Nice place! Great for camping.
That's not a pitchfork, it's a hickory walking stick; good for poking snakes or thumping a bear on its head. Pitchforks are for devils.
I'm in western Pa. where on occasion those clippers like to descend upon us. BTW, I'm going camping this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back