Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SEWING MACHINE REPAIR

realkiwi

Hi!

I am new to the forum, but 'reaching out' to you experts for some help - please!

I have a Husqvarna / Viking 6690 computerised sewing machine that has 3 different circuit boards - all of which are not operating well - and only allow a bit of straight sewing.

Does anybody have any experience with replacement / repair of these machine parts?

It is a beautiful machine - and the reason to consider repair.

Any help / advice is welcome!

Thank You!

Welcome!! Photo,Photo,Photo. Do you have operating manual?

Have you checked for mechanical problems?

Attachments

• dokumen.tips_viking-6690-owners-handbook.pdf
    34.2 MB · Views: 102
  • 6690.pdf
    777 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Hi!

Thanks a lot for the fast response - and for those two manuals! Much appreciated. Mechanically, the machine is okay, its just that the circuit boards dot all work - and I am wondering if there are any spares around. I did have a couple of blown capacitors replaced which allows for straight stitching, but the cassette board is not working. Thanks again!

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back