Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sensor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimatekiller

Hi,
Can anyone tell me which type of sensor can sensor a wire which is in a close loop?

Eagerly waiting for ur precious answer.... thx...

ultimatekiller said:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me which type of sensor can sensor a wire which is in a close loop?

Eagerly waiting for ur precious answer.... thx...
:lol:
precious answer? LOL

I'll give you ONE hint.

Don't think of it as a sensor. In fact, the answer is so simple, you could even make a circut of it with only TWO components!

P.S. Considering your ID is ultimatekiller, I wonder if this is a joke :lol: because it kills 1/2 of us, the fact that you don't know the answer to that question.

BUT if you are so honest, that you don't know the answer, take the hint above.

DirtyLude said:
I don't even understand the question, let alone the answer.
How to detect when a wire loop is broken by a burglar.
The wire loop shorts to ground the base of a transistor or input to a logic gate. When the loop is broken then a pull-up resistor turns-on the transistor or logic gate. Simple.

ultimatekiller said:

The way I see it is:

"Can anyone tell me how I can make a circuit that determines when a wire is in a closed loop?"

I might as well answer it.

Just get a lamp, and a battery, and wire.

Connect it all together and you have a bright light. Now look at the wire. In fact, look at the whole circuit, it is a closed loop!

The bright light indicates a closed loop. It is so simple, even an elementary school kid can make it!

No, no, no- He wants to know how to make sense out of wire clothes hanger loops. no Wire HANGERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back