Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question? THought for hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have quaters in America? In Canada we have quarters which are the same size. In Canada most of us learned how to spell and learned some common sense. :lol:

Oops! I'm a rood (sp?) guy, sorry. :lol:
In Canada, there are some North American Indians. Most of them went to school.

Since you are talking about shocking people then maybe you are young and are just starting in school.

I was pretty close. You're only 12 years old! I am 5 times older than you.

Well i found an oscilating relay switching an mains transformer hilaruis enugh wen i told a frend to toch it. :lol:

He didnt have the slitest idea that it wod be so painful.(low freq AC is the most painful)

Very simple circuit that can be very fun.

The piezo ignitors form cigarete lighters can be shocking too.But not much.

btw: What do you think of my new avtar

Hi Someone Electro,
Tomorrow we have Halloween celebrations where people wear scary costumes and scare each other and kids go around begging for candy. The TV shows horror movies.
Your new avitar is perfect for Halloween! :lol:

There we go an scary avtar for halloween!

Booooooooo!!!! :lol:

Il change it back in a feq days.(That blue dragon looks so cool to me)

elxplanation:
nooby: An guy thay it new to it and dosent have knowlege or expirionce.(This word is used a lot in online RPGs)

Hey i suposed to be scary for helloween!(That explains the scary avtar)

That blue dragon was ceratnly not scary.But it will be a good replacemnt for that boring old sitck figure guy avtar(anyway i like it)

robotgangsta said:
dont know what that means im not scary
Sorry RobotGangsta, I was replying to Someone Electro.
Many of the kids coming to my door begging for candy on Halloween are older than you. They try to be scary.

Someone Electro said:
audioguru is not evil.
Sometimes I am evil. On another electronics chat forum I got fired from being a moderator because I lost my patience with nubees who didn't know electronics. "What's ohms law? Why did my LED blow-up?" :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back