Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quad 2-input NOR-gate with schmitt trigger inputs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exo

Does such a part exist?
If anyone happens to know a part number please tell me :wink:

Nope. Parts like the 74HC14 inverter and 74HC132 quad NAND are about the only options (Phillips made some oddball 9-wide buffers/inverters, they're hard to find). A 74HC14 combined with a 74HC08 would give you three schmitt-trigger NOR gates.

schmitt trigger inputs

Yep. The CD4093B (NAND) and CD40106B (hex) are CD4000 substitutes for the 74HC132 and 74HC14, if you need the wider supply voltage range of the CD4000 family. To my knowledge, there is no quad NOR gate package w/schmitt trigger inputs available in any family.

a list with datasheets are at **broken link removed**

CD4001 or CD4002 but is not trigger schmitt

Attachments

• 400x.jpg
    400x.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,129
Nice, I saw those once in a DigiKey catalog but didn't notice the schmitt-trigger inputs. Quad 2-input AND and OR versions are also available. The parts are a little pricey, but fill a gap that's been missing for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back