Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Manufacturers - Who have you used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Just a quick one,
I'm going to need a couple more PCB's produced and wanted to find out people's experiences and favorites.

Can anyone recommend any?

PCB Power

havent tried them myself but would be in near future ...

I've used several board houses, but the one that stands out is ExpressPCB for cost, turn time and quality for both prototype and production boards. Their schematic capture and layout software is a free download, although a bit on the simplistic side. The one thing I don't like about the layout side is there is no ratnesting so placement is a tad more difficult, but all netlist connections do highlight when one pad is clicked on. Also, you have to be mindful of your DRC's for your design because the program won't, and will let one do things one should not, which may add time during layout and review to look for possible errors.

You can check it out here... ExpressPCB - Free PCB layout software - Low cost circuit boards - Top quality PCB manufacturing

and get the download here... **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back