Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

One Post Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

It seems at a couple of weeks into a new school semester the forums get a flood of one post wonders.
They often have a similar theme of "do my assignment" and often contain variations on the spelling of the word "please"
Urgent is a dead giveaway or about 20 ............ seems to help.
And then they fade away............

Last edited:
I don't know what can be done about this?

Perhaps there should be a lazy student zone so they can post all they want and we don't have to bother reading them.

I don't know what can be done about this?

Perhaps there should be a lazy student zone so they can post all they want and we don't have to bother reading them.

I like that idea :)

I think I almost seen them all now. Still waiting for the plezzzz help me build a thermo nuclear device post...

Ahh, correction. You mean denator don't you? lol...

Is denator on the NSA magic word list?
Someone should ring all the cell phones at random someday. Pop pop pop go the terrorists.

Last edited:
LOL
I like that. Maybe setup the cell system to ring all the phones at once in range of a given tower.

OMG :D:D:D LOL !!!

I can't believe it ? I would bet my bottom dollar they may have tried that. :p

kv

I don't know, at least threads with vague titles can actually go somewhere rather than wasting everyone's time.

Perhaps the moderator could rename threads with vague titles but I'm sure Nigel has better things to do.

Off topic interruptions are also annoying.

Last edited:
Plz giv me a ckt diagrm 4 a FM xmitter. I ned it 4 colg prjt now.

Assignments due in 15 minutes. When on earth did please start getting spelled as Plz?

When the bulk of (then) twelve-year-olds found instant messenger...not that it was my age group or anything...:rolleyes:

I always made it a point to type full sentences; I didn't want to get into the internet speech habit.

Anyway, obligatory after-first-post-containing-google-results:

can u post src plz? thanx............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back