1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

new to etching

Discussion in 'Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews' started by dasatboy, Jan 27, 2008.

1. 3v0

3v0 Coop Build Coordinator Forum Supporter

You have gone through a lot of paper. I know bad toner then bad laminator. But it still sounds like a lot. You must be trying to make a large board.

You switch most anything with the right relay. But to know how to best answer your question we would need to know what you are switching?

EDIT: The chances of getting a good board goes down as the area of the board increases. This made board making much harder back in the Z80 days when you need over 30 inches or so to do very basic systems.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  2. dasatboy

dasatboy New Member

no the board was only about 3 x 4 inch's. I just had a lot of bad prints, then I didn't think about taping the paper to normal paper before I printed untill the end. As for the circuit I haven't got everything organized yet. I will ask again once I do!!