Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need helpwith project

Status
Not open for further replies.

innovator_

hii, i am trying to design an ivrs system as my college project, i found a ckt diagram on the net which im posting here. but i cant figure out how the circuit works especially how to connect the telepjhone line to the circuit, and how do i test this circuit??? and can anyone give me an idea of how much this project wud cost in india????
any help wud be greatly appreciated..

the circuit is on this link https://www.8051projects.info/circu...Response-System-For-College-Automation-(IVRS)

Last edited:
how to connect the telepjhone line to the circuit
You attach the telephone line to the pins on the schematic marked "TEL LINE".
and how do i test this circuit?
Since the web site doesn't say what the circuit is supposed to do, testing is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back