Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj107us

I have a Acer L150X2M-1 LCD panel. I need a way to run this without the power supply and ciruit boards it came with. I need a schematic drawing of how to build a power supply for it. How much voltage does it take?

thanks in advance,
TJ

What are you trying to do?
That's a 1024x768 LCD display, it requires a complicated driver. It would be very complicated to build your own driver and all it would ever do is the same thing the original board did; you can't turn this into a TV/DVD screen if that's what you're thinking.

tj107us said:
all i want to do is turn on the lamps inside of it on and off.

To power the lamps in the module you need to duplicate the original inverter - which may be quite complicated?. But what good will that do you?, you won't see anything unless you have the rest of the LCD driven correctly! (which is certainly NOT trivial!).

tj107us said:
all i want is the lamps to glow for the light. Im going to build a small greenhouse to grow crops

They are often cold-cathode lamps, and have very specific requirements, you would probably need to find the manufacturers datasheet for them?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back