Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_2_0

Ive been lookn all over the internet on how to create a simple battery shocker with a 9volt battery or a few D batteries and some wire. I looked it up on yahoo and all i got was somethin about a 2.4 volt FREAKN SCREWDRIVER?? And on some site some idiot was talkn bout how much fun it was to stick wires in a wall outlet, fukn idiot.

I made one out of an old relay and an small mains transformer.
Heres the link:
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/electrical-programs-solver.12885/

This thing can output up to 3000 V at low curent so its not dengerus.

It dosent have to run of an 6V batery like in the schematic.Just make shure that your power suply can put out an big curent.Thats why it best to use an batery.(Somtines adding an 1000uF cap over the poversuply makes it run beter)

Teoreticly it shod put out 220V.But Since we switch it on/off instantly the magnetic field breakdown makes the realy high voltages.

The transformer can be any small mains transforemr.(Note:It MUST be conected in backward or it wont work.)

You can buid your own reley our of a coil of wire.(in case you dont have one.)Homemade ones can somtines work beter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back