Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electrical programs solver

Status
Not open for further replies.

guilio_2000

I was wondering if there are any programs that will calculate Mosfets. You fill in the blanks and it solves it for you.

Thanks,
Bob

could you please explain your problem a little bit????

do you need a simulation software?

and what do you mean by fill in the blanks?

all simulation softwares can simulate circuits containing MOSFETs and can give you the voltages and the currents. personally i would recommend Multisim. you can also try the free SwitcherCAD software from Linear Technology.

I was asking if there was a program out there that solves values for a MOSFET. Like a Ohms law program; you type in the R and V values, hit enter, and it gives you I.

Its not a problem, just looking for something to make life easier.

I have multisim, but its a demo version and I can't save work onto it so I don't use it.

Thanks,
Bob

guilio_2000 said:
I was asking if there was a program out there that solves values for a MOSFET. Like a Ohms law program; you type in the R and V values, hit enter, and it gives you I.

Its not a problem, just looking for something to make life easier.

I have multisim, but its a demo version and I can't save work onto it so I don't use it.

Thanks,
Bob

well i think that multisim will fulfill your needs. as you have said that you only need to calculate the values so most probably you wont need the save feature. just draw the circuit and simulate it. whats the problem with that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back