Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need helip

Status
Not open for further replies.

senthil_var2000

as i have f84 programmer i am not getting any heat but i am unable to write to ic i am getting the same programming line error but i am able to read,verify,erase need a solotion i an using winxp I have checked for short/open circuit there is no one but when i take the pic ic from the zip socket the led id no but at the 14 pin in pic it is not getting the 5v input how to check wether the pic is working or not can i connect a led in 14 pin of the pic to check the power supply now i ahve brought a new chip but i am afraid to put can. when i used the wpicprog16 the port it is configing is 3BC but when i used winpic prog 1.9 it shows 378 is the problem with software or my hardware

Use proper punctuation

Dear senthil....

Please use proper punctuation marks.....
Otherwise it makes us very difficult to get your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back