Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Need Guide for Bluetooth Automated System"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dev_anand

hi... Iam doing a project on Bluetooth automation systems.Please send as many projects based on the Applications Bluetooth automated systems........... Thank you

dev_anand said:
hi... Iam doing a project on Bluetooth automation systems.Please send as many projects based on the Applications Bluetooth automated systems........... Thank you

Have you tried google?

Torben

yes Mr.Torben .. But there is nothing in particular to my topic ........ I need some thesis regarding that topic..

I think an excellent thesis topic would be "Methods of Mitigating Multipath Interference in an Industrial Environment". What do you think of that idea?

Papabravo said:
I think an excellent thesis topic would be "Methods of Mitigating Multipath Interference in an Industrial Environment". What do you think of that idea?

Too fashionable. I suggest a contrarian approach with "On The Perils of Excessive Complexity in the Wireless Automation of Critical Systems"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back