Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MPlab HI tech C Errors....PLz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error [1347] ; 0. can't find 0xE3 words (0xe3 withtotal) for psect "text254" in class "CODE" (largest unused contiguous range 0xC8)
Error [1347] ; 0. can't find 0x8 words (0x8 withtotal) for psect "clrtext" in class "CODE" (largest unused contiguous range 0x3)
Error [1347] ; 0. can't find 0x7 words (0x7 withtotal) for psect "cinit" in class "CODE" (largest unused contiguous range 0x3)
Error [1347] ; 0. can't find 0x4 words (0x4 withtotal) for psect "maintext" in class "CODE" (largest unused contiguous range 0x3)

I am using HI tech C compiler for PIC12f675 and program is not compiling its giving these errors plz someone help me.
what are these errors how to resolve them.
Thankyou.

HI,
Thanks For Your Reply Yes I got is the code was really too large i wrote that for pic18f452 and then converted that for pic12f675 now there isn't ny errors while building that code.
here is another problem i am facing i don't know whats happening none of my code is running now each time i write in Hi-Tech C using MPlab V8.33 it was working yesterday but dont know what happened to the code now i am just trying to light and led connected to GPIO5.
I tried a lot but nothing is happening on the other hand when i try usnig mikroc it works fine.
here is my code
#include<htc.h>
__CONFIG(FOSC_INTRCIO & WDTE_OFF & PWRTE_ON & MCLRE_OFF & BOREN_OFF & CP_OFF & CPD_OFF);
#define _XTAL_FREQ 4000000
/************************************/
void main()
{
ANSEL = 0x00; // Set ports as digital I/O, not analog input
ADCON0 = 0x00; // Shut off the A/D Converter
CMCON = 0x07; // Shut off the Comparator
VRCON = 0x00; // Shut off the Voltage Reference
TRISIO = 0x08; // GP3 input, rest all output
GPIO = 0x00; // Make all pins 0
while(1)
{
GP5=1;
}
}

here is the view of pic memory....why my code is too long using mplab and when using mikroc its just 3 or 4 lines of memory... m2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back