Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mods in Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi Guys

Love it. Much more noticeable for all here. Especially those up to no good.

Experiment maybe.....I swear it happened. I have no evidence. Makes it worse. All back to normal now. Now I am bailing out....seeing things maybe....nobody will believe me ever.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Hey tvtech and EM!

Nice change! I like it! :D

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Matt

Not sure I see the point, but whatever. Some sites like moderators to stay somewhat invisible.

Purpose of the change?

"The OP" standing out (italics maybe) is more important to me anyway.

Not sure I see the point, but whatever. Some sites like moderators to stay somewhat invisible.

Purpose of the change?

I never thought of that. That would be very helpful....

Purpose of the change?

Hi KISS

Mods can choose to be "invisible" at any time they want. At least that is what I understand vBulletin can do.

Put it this way: A visible Mod that shows he/she is online and watching will stop chancers...well taking chances. In Red is easy to spot. Dark Blue not.

Regards,
tvtech

Der Strom:

I brought up highlighting the OP's name thing a while ago in this forum and from what I remember it was positive.

I will, for instance" use
the OP said:
occasionally for my convenience. This isn't the same as emphasizing such as using italics.

Der Strom:

I brought up highlighting the OP's name thing a while ago in this forum and from what I remember it was positive.

I will, for instance" use occasionally for my convenience. This isn't the same as emphasizing such as using italics.

You're right though, if it could do it automatically, that'd be awesome. I tend to get confused in threads, I think a post is a response from the OP and it turns out it wasn't. It can get pretty annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back