Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thread Starter Text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks very much EM! That will be a huge help!

Matt

Just tested it out. I love how it links back to the original post. Well done!

How about placing the "thread starter" text in line with the left margin of the text but in the blue border. This way it's closer to the handle. It's acting like microsoft's New file in word. After hitting new, you have to go ALL the way to the right to check "blank document".

The "Thread starter" is also the poster of the initial post of the thread and it's not there.

Nice, though.

How about placing the "thread starter" text in line with the left margin of the text but in the blue border.
I had similar thoughts when I first saw it and thought that I was being overly picky.
Maybe it is a valid point after all.

JimB

I had similar thoughts when I first saw it and thought that I was being overly picky.
Maybe it is a valid point after all.

JimB

I agree. I did not notice that "Thread Starter" text before reading this post. Actually the positioning of that text is fine now that I know about it, but how many will notice that on their own?

How much are people using the "Did you find this post helpful?" buttons? I think the low-right positioning is not that good. At least on my 24 inch 16:10 screen. I think those buttons could be better next to the "add to reputation" and "report post" buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back