Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Member's Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Catapult

OK.

:)

I have asked something that is serious then replied at me with nonsensial answers?

Melting fuse? that was i have asked. (OR these persons thought 120-240 volts fuse?).

i mean in melting fuse. i want to see it melt. i want to see how it melt in actual. i will jsut use about 12 volt 1 ampere or just 9 v 1 ampere fuse to experiment that.

OK...

some people answered.

put ice there!

go to sub-station and touch touch the fuse.

thanks to somebody anyway. you have helped me in some way. :)

OK.

:)

I have asked something that is serious then replied at me with nonsensial answers?

Melting fuse? that was i have asked. (OR these persons thought 120-240 volts fuse?).

i mean in melting fuse. i want to see it melt. i want to see how it melt in actual. i will jsut use about 12 volt 1 ampere or just 9 v 1 ampere fuse to experiment that.

OK...

some people answered.

put ice there!

go to sub-station and touch touch the fuse.

thanks to somebody anyway. you have helped me in some way. :)

Well, I am sorry you are getting such unhelpful answers. Can you post the link to this thread?

Last edited:
Where did you post that? Your profile shows only one post--this one. I don't see any other posts of yours anywhere on this site.

Those answers were from the chat box. I didnt mind thinking to make it a huge issue.

Derstorm, were'nt you there?

Light. :)

hi LC,
I would suggest that you start your own thread for the fuse melting, I think I understand what you are trying to do.
I guess you know there are many different types of fuse, so please state in the thread the type/s you are trying to examine.
OK.

Those answers were from the chat box. I didnt mind thinking to make it a huge issue.

Derstorm, were'nt you there?

Light. :)

I don't remember that. I was probably away from my computer when that came up....

Very bad!

Saying me that I am an idiot! Bad! Not you! But Techie7.

That guy should be immediately banned. :)

Most of the members here take a fairly dim view of insults. There must have been some reason he was saying that--Perhaps he had a bad day, or was just playing around? Either way, there is no excuse. Maybe you should send him a PM or something and ask him what the problem was?

Very bad!

Saying me that I am an idiot! Bad! Not you! But Techie7.

That guy should be immediately banned. :)

Just as Eric said if your serious about this then, open a thread and make it clear about "how, why" you want to go about it. Also, point out that it's just that you want to observe it. If there is a practical application you want to use it for then explain that as well. The "chat" is for "general conversations" However, the ( General Electronics Chat forum) is what you want. There are many folks there who might enjoy what you want to chat about.

This will be my first time anyone has ever asked about what you want to do. I actually didn't know what to say, when I saw this post and your frustration. I was very confused. Maybe they felt the same way when you asked about your fuse question in the Chat box.

FYI, just because I'm signed in to the forum does not mean I'm at my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back