Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Skins / Mobile Version Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmain1972

I switched my skin to the mobile version, and I can't switch it back to the normal site. I was on my phone, switched to the normal site and couldn't switch back to the mobile version. So I found where I could switch the skin from normal to mobile on settings I think. I'm now on my computer, and the site is the mobile version ... how do I switch back once I'm in the mobile version ... I don't see a way to do it. So help please!

EM,

The first link to switch to the full version did not work until I added the 'index.php' to the line, so to switch to the full version from the mobile version, the link should be

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/index.php?styleid=1

The link in the mobile version did not switch to full when the mobile skin was selected, the only way I got it changed is through the above link.

Thanks for all your help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back