Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what a bad site is this... no one comes to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickster - tooo muuucchhhh eeenterneeet. Back away from the computer... slooowwwly...

i open new thread

https://www.electro-tech-online.com...5rb-no-display-only-sound.128655/#post1071245

but till now. no any reply no any idea

so what worth of this site for newbie?

if every time like this, then this site is useless

pls admins. moderators care about this

A good question will receive a good answer. A bad question will receive a bad answer (if any at all). You asked a bad question--you did not give enough information for us to be able to help you. You can't expect all of us to be psychic. Only I have that ability :p

EDIT: Sorry, just realized this post is a month old. That stupid spammer threw me off. :mad:

Last edited:
B+

If it was a vintage tv I would say a flyback transformer.....if a cell phone with slider, a ribbon cable. The guys here are very good In there field, no-one knows everything about everything. does a rocket scientist know how to calculate vector coordinateds.... and formulate rocket fuel mixtures? the simple answer is yes, steer left and increase thrust. things are not that simple. usually the answer has been asked....., and answered so many times that the guys who know dont re-answer it again 5 million times over, or the question is so obsquer that no one has time to figure out the problem, whether it has been mis-interpredted or mis-understood.

I personaly have recieved a great deal of help from members here and concider myself lucky to have access to some very talented and patient people!

just wanted to give you guys a pat on the back for trying to help us .....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back