Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MC68HC11A0 for the rug warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneer81

hi

I am building the "rug warrior" robot from the book : "Mobile Robots: Inspiration to Implementation" and I am looking for the MC68HC11A0 microcontroller but I cannot seem to find one. I assume any MC from the 68HC11 family will work?

has any of you tried building the rug warrior or do you know where I can find the MC68HC11A0?
thanks.

Well, I dont think you will find the A0 part anymore (though I think I might have one in a DIP40). You can probably use any 6811 or 6812 part, but they might be harder to work with than the DIP package. Lots of people use the 68HC11F1 (i might be off a digit or two) since it is usually available. There are also many board designs for this part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back