Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

L6565 integrate circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

2PAC Mafia

Hello,

I have a DVD which has a failure on the power supply board, it doesn´t give any voltage output and I would say the problem is on this L6565.

Do you know any place where I can get this chip? I couldn´t get it on my island...

Thanks.

2PAC Mafia said:
Hello,

I have a DVD which has a failure on the power supply board, it doesn´t give any voltage output and I would say the problem is on this L6565.

Do you know any place where I can get this chip? I couldn´t get it on my island...

Thanks.

www.digikey.com

straight to the point:
https://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Criteria?Ref=69775&Site=US&Cat=32375787

or call ST directly. They make it, they can ship you one sample for free if you sweet talk them.

Hello Optikon,

I will check but on that page I only have seen it in SOIC format and the chip is in DIP format.

Thank you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back