Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Italian Bomb makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueroomelectronics said:
I recall from somewhere that scientists figured the Earths maximum population was 66 billion.

The stats that I got was when The earth could still self sustain itself, you know every university gets different results.

Crusty, you need to calm down.

I second Audioguru's response saying "are you in jail?"

What did you get arrested for? Beating children to do your laundry? man thats bad :D

The Earth will not last forever no matter what the cause of it's eventual demise. Large Asteroid, large comet, the Sun exploding, etc. That is in spite of how well or not we manage our behaviour while occupying it.

Life has all but ceased and then restarted several times but eventually the Earth will no longer sustain life in any form. The universe is a very dangerous place. Human life will live on only if we leave the Earth eventually and seed in more places. Redundancy of sustainable habitats is the only option.

But don't be too depressed if humanity doesn't survive, there will no doubt be life forms surviving elsewhere in the universe, it's a large place.

Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back