Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is this as dangerous as it sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was short until 18 months 2 years ago?? Especially the last 12 months I have shot up, I get leg pains so went to the docs, he says I am growing faster than the ligaments are stretching so thats why my legs ache so much. Apparently isnt anything to worry about, but he thinks I will make over 6'4", Not much of a guess seeing as i am now just a tad above 6'2" as of this morning!

my mum is 5'11 my dad was short! 5'9 -5'10 but until he got ill he was just as wide in the shoulders as he was tall lol, he had to turn slightly sideways when going through doors, used to crack me up. I am slimmer than my dad but alot taller. No idea if our milkman was tall :D

I was short until 18 months 2 years ago?? Especially the last 12 months I have shot up, I get leg pains so went to the docs, he says I am growing faster than the ligaments are stretching so thats why my legs ache so much. Apparently isnt anything to worry about, but he thinks I will make over 6'4", Not much of a guess seeing as i am now just a tad above 6'2" as of this morning!

my mum is 5'11 my dad was short! 5'9 -5'10 but until he got ill he was just as wide in the shoulders as he was tall lol, he had to turn slightly sideways when going through doors, used to crack me up. I am slimmer than my dad but alot taller. No idea if our milkman was tall :D

Until about 14, I was one of the tallest and strongest in our school year. But then, like you, many of the kids shot up, but I didn't so much.

Our son suddenly grew to 6'3", my wife is 5'4 and I am now 5'8". Non of the milkmen were tall but the butcher was a long streak of p*ss. :eek:

spec

Last edited:
Dunno about her eyes, I have managed to look past her legs but then I get stuck at the bumpy bits! I will make a mental note to check the eye colour ;)

Forget any female parts for the time being- gently gently.
Suitable subjects are, voice, laugh, smile, hands, eyes, hair, skin, ears, teeth, perfume smell, cloths, shoes.

Women love talking, especially about themselves- just listen.

Further down the line you can get the most incredible leverage with the minimum effort: presents of all sorts, specifically cards (bday xmas etc), chocolates and the absolute knock out: flowers. Flowers have an inexplicable and profound effect on women, second only to babies, and in some cases animals. But you have to be subtle. Also clothes and jewelry.

The other thing is food- they love food and some get quite fractious when hungry- I keep a low profile if my missus hasn't eaten for four hours. So, longer term, work in a meal of some sort.

Before I get my coat, remember that women are four different people: week 1, week2, week 3, and week 4 and need to be handled accordingly.

spec

Last edited:
How do you know what week it is?

How do you know what week it is?
Varies greatly, but in general, week 4 (pre): slightly grey complexion, not as vivacious as normal, less interesting, possible aches pains and headaches very common.
Week 2 is peak of good health and well being.

Dr spec

Varies greatly, but in general, week 4 (pre): slightly grey complexion, not as vivacious as normal, less interesting, possible aches pains and headaches very common.
Week 2 is peak of good health and well being.

Dr spec
Maybe I should fit a 7 seg on her displaying what the week is?:D

Only two LEDs required. :p

spec

Mood ring. Get to know her color patterns then build on that in learning to 'feel the air' around her.

With my Ex I got so good at 'feeling the air' that I could somehow tell what mood she was in from half way down the driveway. I would see her vehicle coming down the driveway and 'the feeling in the air' would say to stay or go out the shop or if I was coming down the driveway 'the feeling in the air' would say to either park a the house or drive by and go to the shop. :eek:

Apparently most married men develop this sense. :confused:

Apparently most married men develop this sense. :confused:

It usually takes them longer than their wife would have liked though... :p

It is wise to 'know your enemy'

The literature, media etc that women like is very revealing:
(1) Magazines invariably about women. Men's magazines are also about women, but bikes, cars, electronics etc, too.
(2) Books about romance. But oddly, 'Fifty shades of Grey' is one of the best sellers, mainly to women.
(3) Films (movies): An Officer and a Gentleman, Pretty Woman, Nine to Five.
(4) TV, romance, child birth, women's problems, women's illnesses, women's rights, cooking etc etc.

This is a delicate subject, but going by the publicity you would think that breast cancer is by far the most serious illness, but prostate cancer is equally serious, if not more so.

spec

Last edited:
It is wise to 'know your enemy'

The literature, media etc that women like is very revealing:
(1) Magazines invariably about women. Men's magazines are also about women, but bikes, cars, electronics etc, too.
(2) Books about romance. But oddly, 'Fifty shades of Grey' is one of the best sellers, mainly to women.
(3) Films (movies): An Officer and a Gentleman, Pretty Woman, Nine to Five.
(4) TV, romance, child birth, women's problems, women's illnesses, women's rights, cooking etc etc.

This is a delicate subject, but going by the publicity you would think that breast cancer is by far the most serious illness, but prostate cancer is equally serious, if not more so.

spec
Not sure what to make of mine then, she subscribes to Anglers weekly!! Loves fishing. Also likes technology...................If I lived in Thailand I might be getting worried ;)

Not sure what to make of mine then, she subscribes to Anglers weekly!! Loves fishing. Also likes technology...................If I lived in Thailand I might be getting worried ;)
If she's genuine in those interests, and not just trying to impress people, she sounds like a winner!

Ah. This is so good to read this thread. I feel young again and I sort of know what LG is going through :)

Brilliant thread. Keep us posted Champ :):)

Nah she knows more about fishing than I do!! Plus she noticed one of my fishing rods in the garage and knew straightaway it was a mamba sea rod, she asked if I used a fixed spool reel with it or a multi cast, so she knows her stuff. She also knows where the largest UK on shore Conger eel was caught (I used to live near the place). She did get the weight wrong by 4 oz but hey I can live with that lol

As a precedent, a friend met his wife when he was around 15. Her dad owned a garage. She is into gardening, bikes and cars and can even do the odd engine change. She is a really nice girl too; they have been happily married, with two kids, for 53 years. So there are 'ideal' females around. Me, I would be happy with the long legs.

spec

As a precedent, a friend met his wife when he was around 15. Her dad owned a garage. She is into gardening, bikes and cars and can even do the odd engine change. She is a really nice girl too; they have been happily married, with two kids, for 53 years. So there are 'ideal' females around. Me, I would be happy with the long legs.

spec
Glad it isnt just me thats shallow enough to be more than happy with the legs lol, the rest is a bonus but not essential lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back