Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is this as dangerous as it sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She works at a totally different company (she's ex army and married to a big army bloke too !) - we had a perfect working relationship but I could never date her - we'd kill each other within a couple of hours lmao.

She works at a totally different company (she's ex army and married to a big army bloke too !) - we had a perfect working relationship but I could never date her - we'd kill each other within a couple of hours lmao.
Still would of given you a couple of hours ;), longer than the 10 mins of peace and quiet I got with my mum!:meh:

LG, I offer up this song from yesteryear as one of the wisest ever recorded concerning "L'mour".

Admittedly, advice for a bit later down the road. In the meantime, enjoy the "now" while you can :cool:.

Well she is around again tomorrow for 'soldering' lesson's, I have wrote some the tips down BTW!. Her hard drive had no surprises on. My mum's first comment when we she went was 'wow she's pretty'. So I guess we will see how it goes, she is alot more interesting to talk too than most girls, most are ok to perv but you wouldnt wanna have to talk to them for long, Linsey is her name and she wants to learn more about Chemistry so might spend some time in in the lab with her tomorrow.

If she gets too much bothersome on cleaning she can out the mobile home (trailer) I use as an office!

WOW! Linsey sounds like a doll. My wife is a woman and I asked her about your situation to try and get a woman's view, she said she did not know.

Obviously there are two sides to this. Either she is genuinely interested in electronics and wants to learn about chemistry and that is all there is to it.
Or deep down, she is interested in you. As there is to be a second meeting that is a good sign either way- women have a very slight boredom threshold.

Of course both sides might be true, in which case you have it made, but remember she is female and electronics and chemistry tuition will only occupy a small part of her life.

They have a very strong nesting instinct- everything is really related to breeding, so if it was me I would let her tidy anything she wanted.

spec

There can be a two fold chemistry lesson ... one on the science and one on humanity. She certainly has "caught" your interest on this first, or is it the second visit.

I wish the best for the two of you in your future endeavors.

While I am in the dishing out advice mode: advice is cheap and easy.

In my vast and comprehensive experience with female type persons of the nubile category it is very important to establish the relationship:

(1) Friends: pleasant relationship like you may have with a buddy of any sex
(2) Cute: she thinks you are cute, sweet, nice, generous etc. She is mother and you are child
(3) Animal attraction: there is a pattern built into the brains of both participants which register a match. This is completely illogical and I can only describe the male side. Whatever the female does seems attractive. The attraction is not necessarily based on beauty in the accepted sense. The number of times you will get two girls- they tend to go around in pairs- one will be a stunner and the other average, but it is the average one that has the most sex appeal.

Three above is the most difficult to decipher and deal with. For a start I could talk to any girl, but type three were very difficult. And for some reason, on occasions, I didn't treat them well. That is also common from the female side too. The other thing is that many married couples hated each other on first meeting.

This may sound absurd, but a major attractor/detractor is smell. Scientists say that you are compatible, for breeding, with the opposite sex that have a range of smells that are a compliment your own smell. I didn't know this until it was covered on a UK TV Horizon program. It explained a lot.

By the way, when I said vast experience I should explain. At around 17 onwards there was a trio of us who used to hang around. We all had bikes and one had a company pickup. One of the trio was fantastically good looking and extremely attractive to girls, the one with the pickup was plain good looking and could charm any girl, and then there was me. It was the experiences of those two with literally hundreds of girls that I refer.

spec

Last edited:
Resistance is futile.
Give it a couple of months and I envision your shed looking something like this :
shed.png

Resistance is futile.
Give it a couple of months and I envision your shed looking something like this :
View attachment 99106
I was just starting to like her as well :(, thanks for posting the pic and bringing me back to my senses! its a shame as she had such great legs, but I couldnt bare my shed to end up like that :(.

Blah, talking about long-legged beauties, I just attended in 26-hour hackatron where assitants were these long-legged beauties, too bad I was YET again too shy to start conversation, too many setbacks lol.

Blah, talking about long-legged beauties, I just attended in 26-hour hackatron where assitants were these long-legged beauties, too bad I was YET again too shy to start conversation, too many setbacks lol.
You are hunting for the wrong game: lioness, tigress, hyenas are much harder targets, then doe, gazelle, and pen.:D

spec

You are hunting for the wrong game: lioness, tigress, hyenas are much harder targets, then doe, gazelle, and pen.:D
what about pumas?....:)

I was just starting to like her as well :(, thanks for posting the pic and bringing me back to my senses! its a shame as she had such great legs, but I couldnt bare my shed to end up like that :(.

Just remember what I said -- If she's the one, she'll respect your space and not touch it. You can have both a nice girl and your own shed. That's not a choice you should have to make.

That is how I test whether puplic people respect my space; leave WC door open :D

Actually spent a couple of hours with her planting stuff in the polly tunnel today. She likes the hydro set up and is into gardening. I did ask if she would ever feel the urge to put curtains in a shed..........apparently she thinks thats daft :D :D woohoo game on.

She thinks I am funny apparently?? funny ha ha BTW, I dont intend to be though. Had a really nice time chatting and messing with plants, she has a real interest in plant stuff. So we will see, I will keep a pic of that shed on my wall as a reminder ;).

No idea what perfume she uses but man it smells good, turns out she is a bit older than me not by much though and slightly shorter than me as she is around 6'

Did I mention her legs?

I will ask if I can take her picture, she dosnt have facebook which is a bonus and is a bit old fashioned which I like. My mum and her get on really well, not sure if thats good or bad? My mum says she needs a 'chat' with me in the week. so I guess she wants to talk about the birds and the bees :( oh well I guess seeing as my dad isnt around its upto me to explain to her all about it :D I had hoped she knew all about it by now lol

Actually spent a couple of hours with her planting stuff in the polly tunnel today. She likes the hydro set up and is into gardening. I did ask if she would ever feel the urge to put curtains in a shed..........apparently she thinks thats daft :D :D woohoo game on.

She thinks I am funny apparently?? funny ha ha BTW, I dont intend to be though. Had a really nice time chatting and messing with plants, she has a real interest in plant stuff. So we will see, I will keep a pic of that shed on my wall as a reminder ;).

No idea what perfume she uses but man it smells good, turns out she is a bit older than me not by much though and slightly shorter than me as she is around 6'

Did I mention her legs?

I will ask if I can take her picture, she dosnt have facebook which is a bonus and is a bit old fashioned which I like. My mum and her get on really well, not sure if thats good or bad? My mum says she needs a 'chat' with me in the week. so I guess she wants to talk about the birds and the bees :( oh well I guess seeing as my dad isnt around its upto me to explain to her all about it :D I had hoped she knew all about it by now lol

All looking good. She doesn't have a pub as well? She is 6' tall and you are taller. I had the impression that you were short- maybe from the 'Little' in LG.

Have you dropped in the odd coded compliment yet: you have blue eyes, just like my mum. I don't know how you mange to do things with such delicate hands etc etc. Make it personal but very subtle.

Remember the saying: women think about their bodies once every minute and men think about them once every second.

spec

[QUOTE="Little Ghostman,....................[/QUOTE]
Why................

Provocative statements deleted.
Behave yourselves - Both of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
All looking good. She doesn't have a pub as well? She is 6' tall and you are taller. I had the impression that you were short- maybe from the 'Little' in LG.

Have you dropped in the odd coded compliment yet: you have blue eyes, just like my mum. I don't know how you mange to do things with such delicate hands etc etc. Make it personal but very subtle.

Remember the saying: women think about their bodies once every minute and men think about them once every second.

spec
Dunno about her eyes, I have managed to look past her legs but then I get stuck at the bumpy bits! I will make a mental note to check the eye colour ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back